Purina reserves the right to change the Program Terms, terminate membership, or terminate the Pro Club program in its sole discretion at any time. Purina retains all rights pertaining to membership, program administration, starter kits, rewards, earnings and issuance of Purina Points.
- You must live in the USA
- You must breed one litter of puppies or kittens per year and/or personally care for 5 or more dogs or cats.
- Be able to provide proof of membership eligibility if required or requested.
- Purina Pro Club is not a program for institutional organizations, such as rescue groups, humane societies, or animal shelters.
Member acknowledges and agrees that any and all facilities for the holding and training of animals are in full compliance with all applicable Federal, State and local laws, regulations and directives of any nature relating to the housing, handling, nutrition, sanitation and humane treatment of all animals owned, leased or otherwise held, housed and/or trained by Member (if any). Member, and its employees and/or representatives shall, at all times, observe the highest standards of humane care and treatment of such animals.
Should Member, its employees and/or agents or any person or entity commit any act or be involved in any situation tending to bring Purina into public disrespect, scandal, or ridicule, tending to derogate from the public image of Purina or tending to reflect unfavorably upon Purina or any of its products or services, then Purina shall, in addition to its other legal and equitable remedies, have the right to terminate membership forthwith without any further obligation to Member.
- There shall be only one name per membership and one membership per household. Multiple memberships from a single household violates Program Terms and may result in termination of the Pro Club account.
- Providing false information to gain Purina Pro Club membership or Starter Kits may result in termination of Pro Club membership and potential legal action.
- Member must update his/her profile every two years, providing proof of eligibility if required, as a condition of continued membership. Those who do not update their profile may be terminated from the program.
- Pro Club Members will not solicit for or resell receipts or invoices for pet food, coupons, or starter kits.
- Any retail or internet sale or purchase of program materials associated with Purina Pro Club is a violation of Program Terms.
- Account is named Member’s account only. Pro Club will not be involved in disputes over account ownership.
- It is the responsibility of the Pro Club Member to monitor who has access to his/her account information.
Purina Point Accrual and Tracking
- Submitted receipt or invoice must be the entire receipt or invoice and must include retailer name, date, participating Purina product and purchase price paid and total amount paid.
- Only receipts or invoices are valid for submission and credit to your account. UPC codes are not valid proof of purchase.
- Submitted receipt or invoice images must be under 5MB in size and uploaded to the website in the form of a .jpg, .pdf, .png, or .gif.
- Pro Club is not responsible for and will not allow submission or credit for fraudulent receipts, invoices or other proofs of purchase.
- Receipt or invoice submissions may only be made using receipts or invoices from products purchased by the submitting Pro Club Member.
- Torn, unidentifiable or unreadable receipts or invoices will not be credited to your account.
- If you mail your receipts or invoices, it is recommended to do so by certified first class mail or some other traceable delivery method to ensure proof of delivery verification in the event Pro Club does not receive your receipts or invoices.
- Receipt and invoice discrepancies will be investigated upon request up to one year from date of submittal.
- There is no cap to a Member's Purina Point earnings in the program.
- Purina, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to terminate membership, or remove or disqualify Purina Points for any violation of Program Terms. Receipts or invoices and Purina Points earned from the redeemed receipts or invoices are non-transferable.
- Purina Points expire three years from date of last account activity (i.e. engaging with the call center, submitting receipts or invoices, updating your profile as required by the Program Terms, etc.)
- You are responsible for any taxes that may be owed as a result of Purina Points earned and/or redeemed. Please consult your tax advisor if you have any tax questions about the program.
- Purina Points are not a cash equivalent and do not have cash value.
Purina Point Redemption and Rewards Information
- Purina Points can be redeemed for a variety of rewards. All reward selections are subject to availability. Purina reserves the right to substitute items with comparable ones of equal or greater value in its sole discretion. To redeem Purina Points, visit us on-line at purinaproclub.com .
- Members can redeem Purina Points at any time if they have accrued enough to select an item from the minimum redemption level.
- Many rewards are issued as certificates by the reward providers. Rewards and reward providers are subject to change and may be discontinued without notice. Purina reserves the right to make merchandise substitutions of reward items at any time in its sole discretion. Certificates and Gift Cards are not returnable.
- Gift Certificates, Gift Cards, and Visa prepaid cards should be protected like cash by Pro Club Members. Purina is not responsible for replacement in the event of loss, theft or destruction after issuance.
- Rewards will be sent to your mailing address on file unless otherwise instructed. By requesting shipment of a program reward to a different address, you assume sole responsibility for the receipt of the reward. Rewards will not be shipped to an international address.
- Allow three to five weeks for processing and delivery of reward.
- Reward certificates are void if altered or where prohibited by law.
- Rewards are subject to the terms and conditions imposed by the reward provider.
- Expiration of reward certificates is subject to the policy of the reward provider. See the individual reward certificate for details of specific expiration dates.
- Neither Maritz nor Purina assume liability for use or misuse of gift certificates or merchandise after shipment to the Member.
- Rewards cannot be purchased with cash or any cash equivalent.
- Upon redemption, Purina Point totals are automatically adjusted. Purina Point adjustments will also be made for all returns of merchandise.
- Any damaged or defective merchandise will be accepted for an exchange within 90 days of order receipt.
- Purina Pro Club will not conduct delivery inquiries more than 6 months from the date of the order.
- To get access to Starter Kits member will be required to provide Proof of Breeder Status.
- Puppy and Kitten Starter Kits are complimentary to Pro Club Members but quantities are limited and determined at the discretion of Purina Pro Club.
Purina Point Balance
- Visit purinaproclub.com or call 1-877-PRO-CLUB (1-877-776-2582) to review your point balance.