The most versatile Saluki of all time, “Pepé,” a 7-year-old gold male, has proved to be extraordinary. Handled by owner Caroline Coile of Live Oak, Florida, NSBIS/BIS/ Multi-BIS/Multi-BISS GCH Baha Persian Of Interest CD FCh RN SC OA MXJ NF VSX is the first Saluki to excel in all four triathlon sports — conformation, lure coursing, obedience, and agility. Among his Saluki Club of America National Specialty wins, Pepé took Best of Breed in 2013, Best in Triathlon and High in Trial Obedience in 2012, and Best in Futurity and High in Trial Agility only hours apart in 2010. The highly motivated sighthound also has earned three Bests in Field in lure coursing. “Pepé has surpassed my wildest dreams,” says Coile, a Saluki owner and breeder for 41 years. Bred by Margaret Ferrando of Lauderhill, Florida, and Patsy Hoy of Creamery, Pennsylvania, Pepé is fed Purina® Pro Plan® BRIGHT MIND Adult 7+ Chicken & Rice Formula.
Circle of Champions Show
Celebrate exceptional winners
Every handler dreams of landing in the winners' circle at a highly competitive event, but only an elite few actually achieve it. Purina welcomes these dogs, their owners and their handlers into the Circle of Champions.
- ‘Ty,’ a Giant Schnauzer, Is the No. 1 Dog in the Country
- Parson Russell Terrier 'Toodles' Sets Breed Record
- Trailblazer 'Amaze' Sets Record as Top Siberian Husky Bitch in History
- 'Jango' Shines as No. 1 Spanish Water Dog
- Sussex Spaniel 'Bean' Thrives on Attention
- West Highland White Terrier 'Rondo' Fulfills Owner's Dreams
- Berger Picard 'Only' Sets Many Firsts for Breed
- Afghan Hound 'Araina' Stands Out With Classic Breed Type
- 'Jana' Sets Best in Show Record for Smooth Dachshund Bitches
- 'Pepe' Excels as Most Versatile Saluki of All Time
Feed your hunger for knowledge
With more than 80 years of research and innovation, Purina has proven that complete and comprehensive nutrition will fuel your dogs’ physical and mental capabilities. With our collection of canine nutrition articles, learn how your dogs can live and perform optimally through nourishing dog food and proper care.